Improve Your Child's Writing Skills
Developing good writing skills requires lots of practice. You can help your child practice writing—without letting on that's what you're doing.
Here are five ideas to get you started:>
- Ask your child to write captions for family photos.
- Have your child make a wish list of things that would be great birthday gifts.
- Have your child pretend to be the principal and write down a new set of school rules.
- Encourage your child to correspond with faraway relatives and friends.
- Ask your child to write a short story about spending $100.
Brought to you by:
[School Success Ideas for Families]
© 2023 The Parent Institute, a Division of PaperClip Media Inc. All Rights Reserved.